The enterprise resource management technology is developing at a rapid speed with the professional business program that is highly scalable and facilitates the open internet standards off of the shelf. The SAP Basis Support provides all requirements and provides the proven scalability as well.
Globalnest has a dedicated SAP Basis Team for niche BASIS areas:
• Solution Manager
• DR Server Strategy
• Backup Strategy
• System Monitoring & Performance Tuning
SAP is known to be a high level software technology which deals with all kinds of business processes throughout the organization.SAP Basis Support easily goes with all types of company computer systems, which means that the company’s hardware can be expanded in different ways as requirements increase.SAP Technology also manages the changes in the organization’s framework. For instance, changes may which need data processing to be decentralized or centralized. SAP Technology has also been designed for organizations that are made up of numerous corporations.
Most companies who have designed their own alternatives in every part of their company procedure are moving to SAP because of its power to include all the other elements of their company. One thing exclusive with SAP is the ability to convert features that you do not need, providing you to be able to convert them later when your program increases. This feature of SAP makes it the most ‘business process change’ friendly software in the market today.
To know more about ‘our’ SAP Basis Support program, please visit http://www.globalnest.com/sap_basis_services.php
Today we thought of sharing another interesting case of a Real Estate company that was tired of investing on a software that wasn’t even used by the employees. Reason- not user friendly, no ROI, no value addition and above all not efficient enough to handle the complexities in the current industry. Let’s take a look at how Globalnest helped them streamline their process using best practice on Force.com:
- Very unhappy with the existing system, not UI friendly, messy
- As a real estate marketing agent it had to manage residential, commercial and land properties each with its own set of differences
- Management found it hard to keep track of property sales, invoices and client feedback
- Did not want hassle with software installation or maintenance at the same time budget was a major concern
- Force.com– keeping the budget in mind as well as degree of flexibility, Force.com was proposed instead of the standard editions
- Create custom objects so that each project detail could be stored in the system along with capturing the enquiries, on hold properties, rating, bookings and cancellations maintained in the availability chart.
- Design payment schedulers and generate automated reminders for the same
- Global search created based on multiple parameters
- Sales cycle accelerated and streamlined
- Configured projects to precisely meet buyer needs, with real time information on locations, pricing and availability
- Service operations improved, increasing up sell by capturing , tracking and resolving issues in unified system
- Ability to track and understand market, competitor, customer, and sales trends for enhanced decision making and planning
Whether you are a Real Estate Agent or a Developer, if you are facing similar challenges, contact our Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Pic courtesy: Google Images
I would like to begin today’s discussion with a question. What are the things that you ‘really’ consider before deciding on a CRM?
My personal belief in the answer has gone down a little especially dealing with Indian customers. For a country that still agrees on a vehicle’s value based on it’s mileage (as in ‘how much does it give?’) not really caring if its a car or a ship or a space ship, it becomes extremely challenging to sell a world-class CRM at the end of the day. The only question that is consistent throughout is ‘why is it so expensive?’. So truly, should we give a thought to the quality or the price? Answer is both. Its you who need to decide if you are willing to compromise on a couple of thousands or a couple of product features.
Ask yourself, if CRM A is priced at X and CRM B is priced at X+100, which one is actually solving my problems? Can I willfully spend that extra 100 and possess a solution that I am proud to show off OR should I keep looking at my pocket feeling happy for a while only to realize the future is full of hidden costs?
Let’s take a look at a dozen features that your CRM possesses. If not…look again:
1. Is your CRM giving you a 360 degree view of your customers, contacts, accounts, opportunities? Meaning, click on one and get the fastest insight of related information in a central repository.
2. Let your sales reps find it as helpful as a friend. Let the system refine which accounts and deals to work on as a priority, get instant and real time data and not waste time digging information in files/folders
3. Does your CRM sync up well with applications that you use on a daily basis such as Google apps, MS Outlook?
4. Is your CRM helping you to be on top of every deal? Are you able to quickly communicate within your team for updates, status checks through your CRM?
5. What about forecasting..how accurate is your CRM in giving you forecast reports?
6. Analyze and maintain your marketing campaigns, know the ROI of each. Does your CRM talk to you?
7. Create your own dashboards and see what your Team is doing at a glance
8. Ask if your CRM allows you to make a global search of anything (leads,contacts, accounts) with only a single click
9. Does your CRM give you the option to tag your partners (dealers/distributors) with respective deals?
10. Ability to customize on your own- do you need to involve Developers each time you wish to configure or customize something in your CRM? If yes is the answer all the time, it is time to change
11. How easily can you export your existing data to the new system?
12. Make sure there are no hidden costs after you purchase your CRM package
Once you discover that your chosen solution answers the dozen parameters, stay confident. Need a free consultation from the experts? Click here and good luck!
Pic courtesy: Google images
One function of CRM on cloud is to collect and store information about clients in the online org. Keeping this in mind, it is important to consider the need for privacy and data security too. Close attention should be paid to relevant laws and regulations. Providers may need to assure clients that their information would not be distributed to third parties without prior approval, and that unlawful access can be avoided.
A large challenge faced by users is the stunning stability between convenience of use in the CRM interface and suitable and acceptable safety measures and features. Organizations investing in CRM application do so expecting a relative convenience of use while also demanding that customer and other delicate information remain secure. This stability can be difficult, as many believe that upgrades in protection come at the expense of program performance.
CRM application provides an organization with the ability to create, determine and manage needs made by clients. An example would be Call Center application which helps to direct a customer to the agent who can best help them with their current problem. Recognizing that this type of service is an important factor in attracting and retaining customers, organizations are increasingly turning to technology to help them improve their clients’ experience while aiming to increase efficiency and minimize costs. CRM application can also be used to identify and reward loyal customers who in turn will help customer retention. Even so, a 2009 study revealed that only 39% of corporate executives believe their employees have the right resources and authority to solve client problems.
CRM for small business– basic client service can be accomplished by Sales Cloud: that lets organizations and individuals efficiently track and record interactions, including emails, documents, task scheduling, and more. These tools focus on both accounts and individual contacts. They also generally include opportunity insight for monitoring sales pipelines plus added functionality for marketing. For small businesses focusing entirely in Service Industry, Service Cloud: which allows an easier means to keep track of the daily tickets/issues submitted VS status of each case whether pending or resolved. Not only can one monitor who is assigned with what task but also analyze the closing time for every Case.
Need a quick suggestion for automating your business? Write to our CRM Consulting Team at: email@example.com
Pic courtesy: Google Images
This is an interesting case of a leading Financial house in Kolkata, taking full advantage of the Cloud based solution. Now, Sales automation is just a click away!
- There was utter confusion with regards to follow ups and daily activities were often missed
- No defined process for the sales acquisition cycle
- Sending bulk mailers with rich text enabled templates for running their Campaigns was a major pain
- Unable to track which of their products gave them more revenue
- Major issue with regards to Reporting via spreadsheets
- Sales Cloud: 15 Professional licenses gave them a central repository + role based access
- Easy reporting on product performance and ROI calculation
- Ease of sending bulk mailers for running Marketing Campaigns through the CRM
- Create a defined working process from Lead submission to deal closure
- Role based restriction /data access was given where the Super Admin could decide who views what data in the CRM
- No follow-ups were missed
- No opportunity fell through the cracks
- Head of Sales could now run a single report to view his team activities throughout the day without Relationship Managers sending spreadsheets
Tell us if you found this interesting or relevant to what’s existing in your present organization.
*Pic courtesy: Google Images